superflywebpimp's film reviews

film is an art that i hold dear and very close to my heart. yet just as an artist cannot pick just one favorite color, so do i find trouble picking just one film the stands out from the many. yet i have assembled a few of the gleaming jewels from which i have found to be the most touching and epitomize the transcendent nature of that which we call the human heart. but what is art after all? what man among us can say this is art and this is not? sometimes it is the things that we do not see that makes us feel the most deeply. and although i have not actually seen any of these films per se, i found out long ago that its better to judge a film by its cover art than to have to waste all that time actually sitting through it. there is just no point in that in this day and age. with that said, i bring you my picks for the best films of the year...

1. one more drink for senior 2. mounto! 3. wrath be a blue nun
4. farm of fuego 5. the whipsman's fury 6. muqabla
7. vengeance of fire 8. lust of the slut woman 9. rakhwala
10. not without my goat 11. the last lapdance
12. cry again, and yet again

6 comments:

Neetee said...

Forgive me if I'm being redundant but, You are a genius!

I laughed so hard that I cried. What a great way to start the New Year. This is the best post EVER! I know that I will say that to you again...but hey, I only speak the truth.

I LOVE them all. "farm of fuego", genius! "wrath of a blue nun" insanely genius. "not without my goat" my stomach is hurting from laughter!

I knew I was right. You should be knighted. From now on you will be known by me as sir sfwp
Write on!

Anne said...

Amen, and then some. I too laughed till I cried. Happy New Year indeed.

RuKsaK said...

Christ - that was so good - agree with Neetee - that slayed me. I figured I'd have a quick look at one of them, but read them all - stunningly funny.

Neetee said...

sir sfwp, I have a new feature AND a little surprise for you on my page. Check it out. You deserve it!

LovelyBucket said...

Well done! Very well done! If you do more, I won't hold it against you.

Naiad said...

Fantastic! My favourite was of course, Not Without my Goat.